- Lose track of thoughts?
- difficulty following TV program or movie?
- gets easily distracted?
- Misplace objects?
- Repeat questions and/or conversations?
- Rapidly forget what is told to him/her?
- Use compensatory strategies (eg, makes notes as reminders)?
- Mix up dates?
- Forget appointments?
- Leave stove on/faucet running?
- recollects past personal events?
- Have word-finding difficulty (eg, peoples’ names, common words/objects)?
- Make speech sound/word errors (phonemic and/or semantic paraphasias)?
- Show comprehension deficits (eg, with complex oral instructions, simple oral instructions, written text)?
- Have pronunciation/articulation deficits?
- Show loss of word meaning?
- Have slurred speech?
- Not always make sense when speaking?
- Have reduced speech?
|Calculation and Executive function [plan, set goal, execute, monitor]
- Have difficulty planning/organizing (eg, vacations)?
- Have difficulty multitasking (eg, planning or cooking a meal)?
- Show poor judgment/bad decisions?
- Have difficulty with problem solving?
- Show mental rigidity or inflexibility?
- difficulty handling money, shopping, bank, bills?
- Have trouble navigating (eg, gets lost in familiar places, in unfamiliar territory, own household)?
- Have prosopagnosia (ie, trouble recognizing familiar faces, objects/buildings)?
- Have trouble finding objects in a refrigerator or drawer or directly in front of them?
- Have trouble parking the car, resulting in new dents, or drive too close to others?
- able to respond to people and objects on both sides?
- unaware of sensory stimuli on one side of the body?
- color identification problem?
|ADL / IADL [if not already covered]
- able to do shopping, housework, accounting, food prep, telephone?
- need help with dressing, eating, ambulation, toileting, hygiene?